Thread: One word

  1. #1181
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yellow [img]wink.gif[/img]

  2. #1182
    Inactive Member Forbidden Passions's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 27th, 2006
    Posts
    2,326
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Jello?*lol

  3. #1183
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hello Everyone, I hope all is in well in your corner of the world.
    I'm doing pretty well, I'm still walking nearly everynight. I finally got over that darn cold that kept following me around.
    My Sister picked me up early (did I mention it was EARLY!) and we went shopping over in Indiana. It was soooo foggy this morning (I thought it was beautiful), about 10:30 the sun popped out and it turned into a gorgous day out side.
    Take care my friends.

    *Happy*

  4. #1184
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    AWW that is a lovely story Rog!!! so I guess you are close to the Indiana border hmm? I am doing OK, the weather is back to being weird and WARM...yesterday was 86* and today the same BUT tomorrow a cold front moves in. I have oral surgery tomorrow and am really

    *NERVOUS*

  5. #1185
    Inactive Member Forbidden Passions's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 27th, 2006
    Posts
    2,326
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Seeing you happy makes me happy too Roger*vbs

    No worries sis, everything will be ok. I'll hold your hand, if only in my thoughts. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you and I'll say a lil prayer as well. *luv ya*

    tired

  6. #1186
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hello <s>toothless</s> Sis [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] We use to go to St Louis, but I now live about Two hours East of St Louie, So I'm about an hour west of Indiana, So we go over there to shop sometimes.

    I can't belive y'all made it into the 80"s, We had a high of 72 yesterday and maybe 76 today....Then here comes the rain again [img]graemlins/rain.gif[/img]

    I will join in with Susanne in holding your hand, and you know you will be in my prayers also.

    I have really put the miles on these Nike's and I'm starting to feel it

    [img]wink.gif[/img]


    *Sore*

  7. #1187
    Inactive Member Forbidden Passions's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 27th, 2006
    Posts
    2,326
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    relaxed

  8. #1188
    Inactive Member Forbidden Passions's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 27th, 2006
    Posts
    2,326
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    busy

  9. #1189
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Relievedandstonedlol!

  10. #1190
    Inactive Member Forbidden Passions's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 27th, 2006
    Posts
    2,326
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Gimme some of what ya getting*LOL

    Glad you are feeling alright sis!!!

    stuffed

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •